InTime - A creative time lapse camera app with a modern look & feel, clean and spacious design. It is suitable for photography, creative projects, presentations, and many many other purposes.
- Great UI experience (check out preview images and video)
- Set frame rate (take a photo every x seconds - range 0.2 to 60 seconds)
- Automatically stop time lapse video (range 0.5 to 24 hours)
- Keep screen on
- Video resolution (supports 480p, 720p, 1080p, highest available and lowest available)
- Start delay (the delay until the app begin recording a time lapse, range 2 to 30 seconds). You can stop it any time.
- White balance (white balance options supported by your device, usually Auto, Daylight, Cloudy-daylight, Incandescent and Fluorescent)
- Focus mode (Infinity, Auto, Macro)
- Color effect (color effects supported by your device, usually None, Sepia, Mono and Negative)
- Create either portrait or landscape time lapse videos (phone orientation doesn't matter)
- Flash mode (Off, On, Auto, Torch)
- Quickly View/Play videos from within the app
- Share time lapse videos on social networks
- Remove all videos at once or one by one
- Output video format is MP4
- It does not need time to generate the time lap video, once the recording is stopped, it's available.
- Time lapse videos are also available within your gallery under the "InTimeVideos" folder
NOTES & USAGE!
- From the home menu open "Settings", edit your preferences (frame rate, stop after, keep screen on, resolution, start delay, etc...).
- If choose to keep the screen ON, the battery will drain faster.
- Start recording from home menu/Play Button. Note that before the actually recording starts you can stop the process from the delay menu.
- When a time lap recording starts, do not close the app, you can close the screen or leave it, the screen will close by itself.
- If you change phone orientation during recording the app will stop current time lap. You can create either portrait or landscape time laps but not both in the same time.
- You can view, share and remove all time laps from home menu/Movies. You can also access all created time laps within your gallery under InTimeVideos folder.
- When you remove a time lap from within the app, on some devices it is possible that you will still see its thumbnail in Gallery (as an empty thumb), however this will not show up anymore if you reboot the phone or trigger a media scan.
- While recording, you can see how many frames have been captured and for how long (in minutes) the recording was started.
WHAT IS TIME LAPSE?
Time-lapse photography is a technique whereby the frequency at which film frames are captured (the frame rate) is much lower than that used to view the sequence. When played at normal speed, time appears to be moving faster and thus lapsing. For example, an image of a scene may be captured once every second, then played back at 30 frames per second; the result is an apparent 30 x frames per second) times speed increase.
Please share this app, it will really help me quit my boring office job.