10.000 - 50.000 downloadAggiungi questa applicazione ai tuoi elenchi
Altre create da Aviva PLC
The app is easy to use and you can download it for free. So why don’t you check it out for yourself?
Who can use the app?
Anyone can use the app to get a quote or find out contact details for Aviva but the majority of the features are only available to existing customers who register for MyAviva and the app.
App features for existing customer
• View a range of policies in one place. To see a full list of policies available in the app please look at the list below
• Selection of special offers and rewards through Aviva Advantages
• Access to our new life cover estimator tool
• Check the value of your Aviva pension or bond
• Renew your car and home insurance, and set-up handy renewal reminders
• Xchange – send your policy details after a car accident
• Access loyalty discounts on a range of Aviva products
• Access to helpful tips and information
• Help and advice in starting a claim
• PIN protection for added security
• Get quotes on some of our most popular products
Downloading and registering to use the MyAviva app
Once downloaded, you’ll need to have your MyAviva account username and password to register for the app. (We used to call this MyPolicy or MyAccount). You can then set up a 5 digit pin which you can use for subsequent logins. Please visit www.direct.aviva.co.uk to register for an account or to check your username and your password if you’ve forgotten them. You’ll need be registered, to access the full range of features on the app.
Which of your policies are available on the MyAviva app?
• Car, van, breakdown, motorcycle, travel and home insurance bought direct from us
• Life insurance, investment bonds, pensions and annuities
• Private health insurance (except company policies)
We're continually adding more of these types of policies to MyAviva, so don't worry if you can't see yours yet
Life insurance tools and calculators to help customers understand how Aviva could help them when planning for the future
Links to the new Aviva community fund
Redesign of some pages
Bug fixes and stability improvements