Splashtop 2 Remote Desktop
1.000.000 - 5.000.000 download
- Mac and Windows supported
- It works over WiFi and 3G/4G
- Wide range of smartphones and tablets supported
- Intuitive screentouch
- Better if you run it on latest devices
- Linux isn't supported
Splashtop 2 HD is an app for displaying your computer screen on your tablet
Splashtop 2 HD is a newer version of Splashtop Remote Desktop. It comes with new features like: full access and compatibility with all your programs (PWP, Outlook, Safari, Firefox, and other PC/Mac apps); more music and video formats supported including flash. Play both 3D games and flash games. If you don't know what Splashtop is, keep reading.
Get remote access (via WiFi and 3G/4G) from your computer (Windows and Mac supported) to your tablet. You will be able to watch movies featuring full video and audio support. Likewise, you will be able to surf the web through your regular browser with Flash. What's more, access any application or file on your computer (powerpoint, outlook...). You can even play games with high requirements! Take in account that what's running the application is the desktop computer, and the tablet just displays it, and give you the mobility you needed.
As we said above, you can access via WiFi or 3G/4G. For the latter. you need to set the router's IP. Once that's done, run the app is as easy as one-click. The developer's says that it works in a wide range of smartphones and tablets. We've tried it on a Samsung Galaxy Tab, Samsung Galaxy S and HTC Desire HD. It has worked properly in all of them. The only thing we've noticed is that's better to run it on powerful devices, otherwise you can get some lag. And of course, it works perfect when is over WiFi.
Splashtop Remote Desktop has been developed by Splashtop, an emerging developer who's reaching great success thanks to this (their only) app on the market.
Are you reading a long report but you're hungry and want to start cooking? Read while cooking. Do you need to spend two hours fishing on WoW? Do it while watching the TV. This kind of things is what you can perform thanks to Splashtop Remote Desktop HD. An app that makes our life easier. Must have.
Use Splashtop for free to access your computer on the local network with best-in-class video streaming performance. Get full access to ALL of your applications, documents, emails, full browser with Flash and Java support, and games. Also get full access to your entire media library and documents. And more!
To access your computer from across the Internet, subscribe to Anywhere Access Pack via In-App Purchase.
Over 15 million users are enjoying Splashtop today, and you should too!
You may access up to 5 computers via your Splashtop Account.
Splashtop Personal is for non-commercial use only, i.e. use it to access your personal computers for non-work related purposes.
For commercial use in a professional environment, please use Splashtop Business which is designed for the workplace offering enhanced manageability, security, and compliance (www.splashtop.com/business).
WITH SPLASHTOP PERSONAL, YOU CAN:
* Use your Android device to access all of the programs and files on your computer with 100% compatibility, including all PC/Mac applications
* Use your full desktop browser with Flash and Java support, with all of your bookmarks and your favorite plug-ins
* Enjoy the full video and music libraries that are playable only on your computer, whatever formats they’re in
* Play all the 3D games and all the Flash games
Optional In-App Subscriptions:
Get Anywhere Access Pack to access your computer from across the Internet, via our global network of secure, high-performance servers:
- Access reliably across Internet over 3G/4G , from behind firewalls, etc.
- Optimized streaming performance under varying network conditions over Wi-Fi and 3G
- Fully secured via SSL with 256-bit AES encryption
- Subscribe monthly for $1.99 or annually for $16.99
Get Productivity Pack, which includes Configurable Shortcuts & Gamepad and Whiteboard:
- Control your Windows and Mac apps and games easily with on-screen shortcuts mapped to your most commonly used functions. Use the built-in profiles for popular apps or create your own.
- Annotate over any live remote desktop screen. Great for presentations and classroom instruction.
- Subscribe monthly for $1.99 or annually for $16.99
* Windows 8, 7, Vista, and XP, Mac OS X 10.6+ or Linux (Ubuntu 12.04).
* A computer with dual-core CPU is strongly recommended for best performance.
* Internet connection is needed to use this app.
KEYWORDS: Remote Desktop, RDP, RDS, VNC, RemoteApp, Terminal Service, VPN
* Invite your friends to get Anywhere Access Pack for free
* Add option to connect automatically to your last-used computer
* Various usability improvements
Ma anche 100000.10 alla 10, ma purtroppo non li faccio io i ranghi. Scusate ma sapete dove si trova splashtop gamepad THD o qualcosa giu' di li?? Per favore ditemelo oppure ditemi come si impostano i comandi come pad , stick e bottoni sullo schermo????
Veramente perfetto nella sua funzione.. Comandare il PC dal telefono è fantastico
Fantastico nn ho mai installato un app migliore di questa
È veramente veloce anche se sul mio primo pc nn è andato sin quando nn ho acquistato per un mese il pacchetto anywhere..
ma per utilizzarlo fuori casa occorre un abbonamento mensile
Facile da usare , versatile e gratuito. Per me il migliore che ho visto fino ad ora
Sembra buono ma non mi va di creare altri account