Splashtop Remote Desktop
100.000 - 500.000 download
- Mac and Windows supported
- It works over WiFi and 3G/4G
- Supports Windows 7, Vista, Premium and Mac OS X 10.6
- Wide range of smartphones and tablets supported
- Intuitive touch controls to interact with computer
- Better if you run it in latest devices
- Linux isn't supported
This is the paid version of Splashtop Remote Desktop OFF Sale ($1.99). There's no connection restriction and lets you full access to all its features.
Get remote access (via WiFi and 3G/4G) from your computer (Windows and Mac supported) to your tablet. You will be able to watch movies featuring full video and audio support. Likewise, you will be able to surf the web through your regular browser with Flash. What's more, access any application or file on your computer (powerpoint, outlook...). You can even play games with high requirements! Take in account that what's running the application is the desktop computer, and the tablet just displays it, and give you the mobility you needed.
As we said above, you can access via WiFi or 3G/4G. For the latter. you need to set the router's IP. Once that's done, run the app is as easy as one-click. The developer's says that it works in a wide range of smartphones and tablets. We've tried it on a Samsung Galaxy Tab, Samsung Galaxy S and HTC Desire HD. It has worked properly in all of them. The only thing we've noticed is that's better to run it on powerful devices, otherwise you can get some lag. And of course, it works perfect when is over WiFi.
Splashtop Remote Desktop has been developed by Splashtop, an emerging developer who's reaching great success thanks to this (their only) app on the market.
Are you reading a long report but you're hungry and want to start cooking? Read while cooking. Do you need to spend two hours fishing on WoW? Do it while watching the TV. This kind of things is what you can perform thanks to Splashtop Remote Desktop. An app that makes our life easier. Must have.
This is the ONLY remote desktop app that streams the whole PC or Mac screen to your Android smartphone with smooth, high-res video and audio, allowing you to interact with your all applications, games, multimedia content, and files over Wi-Fi and 3G/4G networks. GO EVERYWHERE WITH JUST YOUR ANDROID DEVICE WITHOUT HAVING TO CARRY YOUR COMPUTER!
#.If you have upgraded Splashtop Streamer on your computer to v2, please visit http://support-remote.splashtop.com/entries/21658867 to configure the settings.
* BEST of CES 2012 -- Best Mobile App
* BEST OF CES 2011 Award
* #1 Android Market "Top New Paid App" (June)
* Top Android Market business apps in US, UK, Canada, etc.
* #1 app for iPad, iPhone, Windows, Mac, webOS, etc..
Fast and Easy Setup:
* One-click access to your computer desktop with minimal setup
* Install the free Splashtop Streamer on your computer - supports Windows 7, Vista, and XP, as well as Mac OS X 10.6+ (Snow Leopard or Lion is required for Mac users).
* Application automatically finds your local computers, or sign in to your Gmail account on the app and Streamer to find your computers across the Internet
Note: If you have an Android 3.x or 4.x tablet, please purchase "Splashtop Remote Desktop HD" instead for enhanced performance optimization.
Tags: splashtop android download, android splashtop, splashtop remote android, splashtop for android download, splashtop for android, splashtop remote desktop android, splashtop remote android download, splashtop download android, splashtop remote desktop android download, download splashtop android.
Recently changed in this version:
* Fixed Internet Discovery failed to login issue on Android 4.2
Last activity on Splashtop Remote Desktop
Lists with: Splashtop Remote Desktop
Alcune liste dove appare questa applicazione: Reviewed by Emmanuel Lund.
Comments and ratings for Splashtop Remote Desktop
Eccellente precisamente la app che mi serviva
Applicazione buona, fa quello che dice, solo che a me una volta disconnesso non si riconnette più!
Ottimo! Avolte un po lento ma perfetto nell'esecuzione
E molto semplice da usare.
Cambio di politica, ora esiste una versione free ma per usufruire dell'accesso remoto al computer (fuori casa) devi pagare un canone mensile... NON ERA QUESTO QUELLO CHE MI SERVIVA, NON MI INTERESSA L'OFFERTA DI 1 ANNO GRATIS DI UTILIZZO, L'AVEVO COMPRAT