Take Texas State with you everywhere with Texas State Mobile, the official Texas State University application. Whether you’re a student or an alumnus, faculty or fan, this is the place to stay in touch with all things Texas State.
Follow shuttle busses in real time and catch the next bus to campus. Check your classes on TRACS or read your Bobcat Mail. Know what’s happening, from Common Experience to Commencement. Browse through photos of the most-scenic university in Texas. View Texas State videos, see the latest sports scores, or discover what’s for dinner on campus. Even listen to music on KTSW, the Other Side of Radio.
• Students: Access TRACS, Bobcat Mail, class schedule and more.
• Shuttle/Campus Maps: New Shuttle map shows campus routes and stops, real-time GPS bus locations, and estimates of next time of arrival. With maps search for campus buildings, parking areas, bike racks, areas of interest and more.
• Events: Fill up your social calendar with the wide range of activities on campus, from guest lectures to opera to the Soap Box Derby.
• News: Get the latest Texas State news releases and student reporting from the University Star.
• Directory: Stay connected with friends and professors, with e-mail addresses and telephone numbers available to Texas State students, faculty and staff.
• Athletics: Get updates on all your favorite Texas State teams and listen to broadcasts of games on KTSW.
• Library: Access many of the resources of the Alkek Library.
• Media: See videos, photos and social media postings from student profiles to special events.
• Extras: Find the hours of dining locations, campus recreation facilities, the library and more. Link up with Facebook, Twitter and YouTube users on campus, peruse campus dining, or check Campus Rec schedules.
• Favorites Menu: Star app items to move them into the Favorites menu for easy access.
• Responsive Design: Makes the most of your screen real estate at any size of device.
• Location - To show the distance to shuttle stops and campus buildings
• Photos/Media/Files - To cache map data
• Read Google Service Configuration - For accessing Google Maps and Google Analytics
• Full Network Access and View Network Connections - To download map and shuttle data, class schedules, etc.