100.000 - 500.000 download
- Quite acceptable screentouch response
- Configurable chords button grid
- Cool sound
- Screentouch response just on fast movements in the same string
- Works better over tablets (screensize)
+ By Coding Caveman
Solo is an emulator but not a substitute of an guitar, and that's something that has to be quite cleared. The chords are defined and set in buttons and you may switch easy from one to another. The sound is quite good as well as the screentouch, and that's what makes it so interesting. You won't learn how to play with this app, but if you're a beginner you will get used to each chords sounds. If you already know how to play is an interesting tool to easily get some new ideas.
It has a huge chord library (which is the same than in the full version). You can create and load custom chords layouts. There are lots of settings to customize your playing style: for example, you can set the chords you want to have in the grid of buttons.
Besides the acoustic guitar included on the demo, the paid version includes also classical guitar, acoustic, and electric guitar. This full version lets you play along to any music loaded on your phone, and includes other extra features as chords and lyrics from the web.
Guitar has been developed by Coding Caveman, an emerging developer who has just launched the free and the paid version of this app. It has a promising future since this one is really well developed.
As we said, trying to play guitar in a phone or a tablet has a two obvious catches: the screensize and the screentouch. However, this app has been thought to be useful even with those limitations. It's not a substitute of a guitar, it's a complementary tool. And its highly recommendable.
It's ideal for jamming sessions when you don't have your guitar with you, or an excellent reference for when you do!
* Classical guitar, acoustic guitar and electric guitars, each with authentic sound
* A huge chord library with chord diagrams - hear and see how each chord is played.
* Create your own chords
* Play along to any music loaded on your phone
* Get chord and lyric overlays from the web - excellent for teaching yourself new songs to play (this feature is provided via a free add-on app)
* Play with a capo to fit your vocal range
* Create, load and save chord layouts for your favourite songs
* Customize the UI to fit your playing style
* Use multitouch on supported devices
* Uses Immersion’s MOTIV haptic effects for advanced haptic feedback
* Great for S Pen Samsung Galaxy Note
Recently changed in this version:
Improved multi-touch on newer devices
Fixed audio bug if both Solo & Solo Lite is running
New fret picking mode
Fixed capo drawing issues
Fixed Next button
Added auto-hide option for recording pane
Fixed disappearing menu on Samsung tablets
Finally added a recording feature!
Improved fret mode
IF YOU EXPERIENCE A CRASH ON STARTUP, UNINSTALLING AND REINSTALLING OFTEN FIXES IT
Last activity on Solo
Lists with: Solo
Alcune liste dove appare questa applicazione: Reviewed by Emmanuel Lund.
Comments and ratings for Solo
Su s3 l'audio gracchia quando si suonano più note
Ottima app con fedeltà di suoni e accordi.Per chi non conosce gli accordi in inglese basta partire da A che è il LA e seguire la scala fino a G...niente di più semplice.Sarebbe ancor meglio se si potessero suonare gli assoli con tutti i tasti del manic
Aggiungete accordi e lingua in Italiano per favore così potrò aggiungere una stella
Ottima app perfetta per una serenata improvvisata!
Raga inserite lingua in italiano e le note italiane nn solo inglese...così aggiugerò stella mancante...grazie x il resto ottima...