100.000 - 500.000 download
- User-friendly interface
- Ease of use
- Both offline and sync with other devices
- Original (and needed!) app concept
- It should include extra features: reminders for debtors, for example
Altre create da David Vávra
Settle Up is an app that automatically calculates how much has to pay each in shared expenses
Do you remember the last trip you made with your friends? It was awesome except for that annoying discussion about how much paid one or the other. Shared expenses are always a focus of discussion if calculations aren't clear. Settled comes up with this purpose.
Just create a group with the members that are going to share expenses. You can do it offline ( just in your phone) or shared (synced across more phones and safely backed). First off, sart to input how much money each one paid (choose who pay, currency, amount and the concept). The app automatically calculates the debts of each member and who needs to be paid back (check it out from payments log). When a debtor pays back then you tap on its debt and mark it as "Settled up" (if pay in cash) or choose paypal payment option which will automatically mark it as paid after completing transaction. You can also send a debt report to the members of the group via e-mail.
That's the idea. You can create more groups and switch between them. It will be specially useful for roommates, trips with friends and any other situation in which you share expenses with other people.
The app is set in a simple but user-friendly interface made up by four tabs. Navigation is intuitive, calculation seems to be correct and it's available in more than 15 languages. In a nutshell, an app that you should have installed in your device to keep your friendship intact when sharing expenses with your mates.
- Sync con altri Androids, iPhones e anche web, pur funzionando completamente offline.
- Utilizzazione facile e piacevole, anche su tablet
- Possibilità di avere gruppi multipli e gestirli contemporaneamente
- Storico dei pagamenti
- Riduzione la minimo delle transazioni per sadare i debiti in un gruppo
- Gestione di differenti monete
-Le spese possono essere divise con un peso differente (pratico per famiglie o coppie); più persone possono contribuire a un singolo pagamento.
- Possibilità di allegare l'immagine della ricevuta a un pagamento
- Export via email, export/import da SD card e in CSV
- Salda i tuoi debiti facilmente con PayPal (senza spese)
- Per sviluppatori: open API
- Tradotto in 20 lingue
Acquistabili attraverso l'app:
- rimozione della pubblicità
- Filtraggio pagamenti
- Conversione debiti in un sola valuta.
Contatti - Suggerimenti (nomi e email)
Internet, Telefono nazionale - integrazione PayPal
Conti, Sync - cloud sync
SD Card - memorizzazione ricevute
* Redesigned new payment screen with new uneven split
* Better looking fonts in the whole app
* You can delete own e-mails in Join Group
* Disabled members don't appear in the Who Should Pay
* Bank account can contain any characters
* Speak who should pay is off by default
Alcuni degli elenchi dove compare questa applicazione: Reviewed by Emmanuel Lund.
There is another app to do this (existed before Settle Up) : http://tricount.com. Tricount is totally free and available on iPhone, Android, http://tricount.com and even at Facebook!
This app servers the purpose. Its a no brainer.
Puts my nexus4 into infinite loop of sign in screens when tried to join a shared group
A simple and useful app...I had set up same thing in excel and was looking forward to get similar functionality on mobile. A must have application if u go for regular parties n trips..please add INR currency with proper logo....
Great app in this category, simple to use and understand
App is getting crash with in 5 sec when ever I open this app plz fix ASAP
We have a group of 10 people. If I want to pay for just one, I have to click 9 small individual arrows. Also, the arrows are bugged and sometimes disappear even if the value next to them is 1.