SatFinder Lite - TV Satellites
500.000 - 1.000.000 download
Presente anche in : Job searchAggiungi questa applicazione ai tuoi elenchi
Altre create da Droidware UK
The Lite version is slimmed down version of the full SatFinder, which has additional functionality such as Target Satellite view and no ads.
SatFinder is a tool for finding TV satellites and aligning satellite dishes. Use your Augmented Reality Camera view to see and target satellites in the sky. It can be used anywhere in the world since all major TV satellites are in the database.
*New feature: Ability to manually enter Location latitude and longitude details in case Location cannot be automatically determined in case of "no connectivity"
SatFinder uses your phone sensors to detect your physical location and calculates azimuth and elevation needed for your satellite antenna to face. Since the satellite position calculation depends on the accuracy of your device sensors, your device should be calibrated by shaking and moving it in a figure 8 fashion, once SatFinder has been started. If you have any problems please email our support @ email@example.com
Augmented Reality View:
- Use your camera for Augmented Reality View which paints the satellite icons in places where they're positioned in the sky. It gives a realistic view to the sky and it helps to make sure there is a line of sight (LOS), i.e. no obstacles, such as tree branches or house tops, between the satellite dish and the satellite itself.
- Touch screen to take a screenshot of Augmented Reality view
- Pinch to zoom satellites in and out. Double tap to reset.
Target Satellite View (in full version only):
- Use Target Satellite View to find or to "lock onto" a particular satellite. Direction arrows simply guide you to the desired satellite position.
Tags: satfinder lite, sat finder lite, satfinder lite - tv satellites, how to use satfinder, position des satellites tv dans le ciel, satfinder lite для андроид скачать бесплатно, buscador de satelites, satfinderlite, brujula para tv satelital, satellite finder istruzioni.
- Bug fix release
- Portrait and landscape modes are now supported automatically. Preferences are now greatly simplified and cut down to a few options. Pinch to zoom in/out satellites in AR view, double tap to reset. Ability to manually enter Location latitude and longitude details.
If you'd like to help translating SatFinder Lite to Spanish, Portuguese or Russian, please contact us @ firstname.lastname@example.org