1.000 - 5.000 downloadAdd this app to your lists
+ By dataeast.com
CarryMap mobile maps in .cmf format can be prepared in ArcMap and exported from ArcGIS maps with the CarryMap extension to ArcGIS for Desktop (http://www.dataeast.com/en/Carrymap.asp).
Exported maps can be uploaded to the Android devices. As well, mobile maps can be imported back to ArcGIS on another computer with ArcGIS and CarryMap extension installed.
CarryMap Observer features:
• Map navigation (Zoom in, Zoom out, Pan)
• Map rotation
• Identifying features on the map
• Search for features on the map by attributes
• Point data collection in the field by adding pushpins with descriptions
• Point pushpins import/export to KML (KMZ) files
• Displaying current location using GPS
• Distance measurement
Tags: carrymap observer, carrymap, carry map observer, carry map observer indir, carrymap problems, carrymap observer indir, carrymap 35, using carrymap on a tablet, gps dengan carrymap, cmf file argis.
• Added support for user logos in the maps.
• Added support for HashLineSymbol and MarkerLineSymbol for polylines.