Quick Print - Air Print Documents, Photos, Web Pages, Emails to ALL Printer and PDF file for iPadAggiungi questa applicazione ai tuoi elenchi
Altre create da zhang weiru
- Scan to PDF for iPad€ 2,69
- PDF Print Driver for iPad€ 8,99
- Save as PDF - Convert Documents, Web Pages, Email and Photos to PDF€ 5,99
- HTML to PDF for iPad - Convert Website, HTML, XML and Text to PDF Document€ 4,49
- Quick Print - Air Print Documents, Photos, Web Pages, Emails to ALL Printer and PDF files€ 8,99
Quick Print enables wireless printing documents, photos, web pages, emails and more to ALL Printer and PDF file right from your iPhone & iPad.
It eliminates the need to print through computer, download or install printer drive for printing, Quick Print supports many wifi, network and local printer supports more than 1000 printer models of many manufacturers (for example: Brother, Canon, Dell, EPSON, Fuji Xerox, Gestetner, Hewlett Packard(HP), Infotec, Kodak, Kyocera, Lanier, Lenovo, Lexmark, Oki Data, Olivetti, NRG, NTT, RICOH, Samsung, Savin, Sharp, TA Triumph-Adler/UTAX, Toshiba, Xerox, Zink…) including WiFi/Ethernet/USB printers and most of other OEM Brands with AirPrint-enable printers is 100% supported.
=== Try Before You Buy ===
Just download Quick Print Lite to check as if it works with your printer.
Quick Print lets you create full-quality printed output without the need to download or install drivers, Quick Print displays many printer options that apply to the document or image being printed. Details such as paper type, page range, print quality, and orientation are automatically determined at search time.
Using "Open In..." approach you can print files from many popular online storages: Dropbox, MobileMe iDisk, GoogleDocs. It just a matter of several taps to download your file via free Dropbox, iDisk or Google Docs application and send it to printer.
= Accurately print any printable file format to PDF =
Quick print many types of documents to pdf with build-in Virtual PDF Printer directly, here are the list of supported document formats: PDF, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Pages, Numbers, Keynote, TXT, HTML, JPG, Safari webarchive. With WiFi Driver Sharing you can upload or download files from your computer to iPad , it uses HTTP & WebDAV protocol to share its data with other computers via Wi-Fi network.
Also you can transfer documents to Quick Print using iTunes File Sharing via USB for read, print and share.
1. Please go to our website to check Quick Printer will works with your printer model, or you can contact us: support@iPDFApps.com
2. A Wi-Fi capable printer must be connected to the same home Wi-Fi network as your iPad device.
3. Your printers connected using Bluetooth or shared through a USB port of a Mac, PC, AirPort Base Station, or Time Capsule are not supported.
Find More Information about Quick Print at:
Feel free to contact us If you have any suggestions, questions or issues at:
Tags: best apps for wi-fi printing from, zhang weiru kodak.
- Add Kodak ESP Driver.
- Support more printers
- Fixed some bugs.
Improved performance, stability, and user-friendly.